M: 909-560-0145 mobile
- O: 909-373-0880 office
- License #:
Whether you’re selling your third home or buying your first, a Real Estate Transaction is an important financial decision. You need to work with a professional you can trust.
I have over 18 years of experience as a Realtor. I constantly communicate, thoroughly explain, and guide my buyers & sellers through the process of the Real Estate Transaction. I provide all clients with a detailed Comparative Market Analysis explaining the market trends and comparable sales for the home they are selling and/or buying, which helps clients determine the best possible selling and purchase prices.
For my Sellers:
- I check the property’s Preliminary Title Report (“PreLim”), which details persons or entities holding title, liens or encumbrances on your property, and other legal items that may get in the way of issuing Title Insurance. Reviewing the PreLim allows me to make sure there are no problems with title and, if there are, get them resolved up front.
- I give guidance to my clients about which home upgrades are worth their investment. I discuss things such as flooring, finishes, pools, landscaping, and appliances, and help my clients determine which “fixes” will provide the best return.
- I offer staging. I have been staging my clients' homes for over 10 years. Fully staging empty homes - or simply providing additional items - gives that special touch which appeals to buyers. After all, new home builders wouldn't stage their properties if they didn’t feel it was important and worth the investment! Staging helps to bring the highest dollar for your home and can help sell your home up to 50% faster. I have a 2,000 square foot warehouse packed with with furnishing and decor to help make your home appeal to most buyers.
- I have an aggressive online marketing strategy. I utilize the internet aggressively, reaching out to over 750 web sites, including my own, the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Realtor.com, Zillow, and Facebook, to name a few. I also include a single property web site for the property. I have gone the extra mile by subscribing as an affiliated agent with the major Web Sites (Realtor.com, Homes.com, Zillow and Trulia, etc.) so that your property receives maximum exposure, and any buyers calling on your property reach me directly so I can promote your home in the best light.
- I take 35+ high quality photos of your home for distribution. I provide a multitude of high quality pictures of your property, highlighting the special appeal of the home, and I make sure a minimum of 35 pictures are posted to the MLS to push the property to the top of the search engines.
- I have honed in my negotiation skills to help to get the best offer for my sellers. I often end up working with multiple offers on my listings, which assures the highest price and best qualified buyers.
- Communication. Clarity. I guide the seller though the transaction, step by step, to make sure that all of the disclosures and paperwork for the transaction are understood and executed properly. I keep in constant communication regarding what is going on with the sale of their property, no matter what, and I am always available to my Sellers for any questions or concerns.
For My Buyers:
- I provide updates of homes with their criteria as soon as they become available, many times having my affiliates let me know of new and upcoming properties before they hit the market.
- I work directly with their lender so when writing an offer, the buyers are presented in the best light to help get their offer accepted. I help them obtain and present proof of funds, a pre-approval letter, their current FICO scores, and a Desktop Underwriter report (an automated report that lenders use to show buyer qualifications) together with the offer.
- I check for any Mello Roos and/or Special Assessments prior to completing an offer which might affect their monthly payments.
- I make sure that buyers review an Estimated Net Sheet prior to completing an offer that provides them with the amount of money they need to bring in for closing and what their monthly payments will be, so there are no surprises.
- I make sure there are contingencies in place to protect the buyer through the purchase process. Having no protection makes you nervous, especially when you’re in a Real Estate transaction. By writing terms and conditions to protect my buyers in their offer, protection is assured from the very beginning.
- I keep the buyers informed throughout the process and communicate what is happening, why, and what to expect next. I keep my buyers involved and aware of each step of their purchase, explaining and reviewing all of the disclosures that are provided by the seller, including anything that might affect title. No matter what it is, my buyers will be aware and in the know.
I love working in Real Estate and helping Sellers and Buyers, and I look forward to working with you, too!