Benefits of Listing with Diana Margala
Listing property with the Diana Margala means receiving the following benefits:
Experience... Integrity... Skills... Effectiveness... Advanced Techniques and Adds...Intimate
Knowledge of the Marketplace...Financial Counsel and Assistance.
· Staging: weather it is full staging or just consultation on what needs to be done to your property to present it in the best light. Staging a home has been proven to sell your property 50% faster and up 3% - 10% higher than an unstated home, as long as it is priced properly.
· Professional Quality Photographs: Proper pictures are one of the most important portions on presenting you home to the public, having 35 or more pictures helps to bring your home to the top of the search engines.
· Pricing: Market Analysis ... Diana provides you with detailed information about the market, sold homes and your competition so that you can make a decision on your price with proper information. We will present a realistic value of your home and provide you with the information that a buyer uses when they search for property. Remember this is critical in getting your home sold for the most money.:
It has been determined that 88% of the people who are looking for homes start on the internet.
We have chosen to spend our advertising dollars on the internet.
· Pushing it to Web Sites: Diana pays Listing Hub to have her Listings pushed to over 750 Web Sites. In Addition, by using the MLS it is pushed to over 10,000 other websites.
She pays for extra internet advertising on the top Real Estate Sites, Realtor.com, securing "Featured Homes" spots on Realtor.com. In addition, with us, your home is also a Showcase Listing on Realtor.com. also insuring the leads go to her.
She also pays for Featured positions on Zillow, and Truila, so that when your listings are posted on those sights it is her contact information that is connected to your listing so that the potential buyer contacts her, not and agent that knows nothing about your home, that way she can provide the accurate information on your home. This is to help insure all potential buyers are introduced properly to your home and how it would meet their needs instead of going to an agent who is not familiar to your home.
· Your home will be added Diana's personal websites DianaM.com.
· You will have a single property web site dedicated to your home.
· We will also provide full color flyers highlighting the special features your home has to offer.
· We include a minimum of 35-75 professional quality pictures on the web sites to push your property to the top of the search engine and in this high-tech day, potential buyers want to see your home from the convenience of theirs before they even begin physically viewing properties.
Social Media: Your home will be added to my personal Facebook page, My Facebook Business Page (Diana Margala Real Estate Professional Inland Empire, CA) and will be advertised on Facebook which targets buyers who have been looking for homes like yours in your area along with boosting to buyers in your home area. It will also be added to my LinkedIn, Google, Yelp, Twitter, Snap Chat and YouTube. In addition, there are many community Facebook pages, which your home will be added if there is a community page. Diana also uses top advertising companies who specialize in advertising. Some of the companies are Adwerx; Home Snap, Postamo, Listing Hub, and Listing to Leads. these companies target home buyers and they also send marketing reports so you can see how many people have been introduced to your home.. She is constantly looking for new services to make sure that your home is placed in front of as many buyers as possible.
Video: We have a special marketing company Wixel that creates a special video that is boosted on Facebook and on your Single Property Web site we have a virtual tour that will be connected to the MLS and all of the individual web sites.
· Text to sell: Is another marketing tool that we use, that allows the drive by customers to view your home by texting to the assigned number that is posted at your home. They are immediately texted back with the information of your home and pictures. In the instant world we live in, it is helpful to get the information to the buyer ASAP. Also and their information is sent to Diana so that I can reach out to them and see if they have any questions, We will also provide a for sell sign on the property, so that if a buyer reaches out to Diana she can answer any questions that they might have and make an appointment to see the property.
Forward My Listing: Is another service that we employ to send your property flyer specifically to investors, realtors and buyers over 10,000 contacts.
· Cash Buyers: Diana has investors who would be willing to purchase your home for cash…she doesn’t believe this is the best way to get the most money for your home, but it is a possibly important for some sellers to move quickly.
Mailing and Walking or circle calling the neighbor: It’s a known fact that 1% of the buyers come from someone who knows a neighbor of your home or is renting in the area. Diana sends out over 100 post cards to the neighbors and knocks doors or calls home around your home, to see if they know of anyone who might be looking in the neighborhood.
Open House: In the past few years Open Houses have been very beneficial in selling the homes, because of the internet many buyers are out looking on their own, even when they have a realtor. This just gives another way for buyers to see your home….also Diana does extra advertising to make sure that the open house is filled with potential buyers. In addition she puts out multiple signs to direct the buyers to the open house, when questioned how did you find the open house the answers are usually the signs or internet.
It has also been determined that 87% of the homes sold have been presented to the buyers from Real Estate Agents.
So, we always recommend that you allow us to put your home onto the CRMLS. to get you the most exposure.
California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS) ... This is to give the seller the widest exposure through use of the computer. In addition to our associates, your property will be exposed to over 100,000 participating members of the CRMLS. The use of the Multiple Listing Service is optional, but highly recommended. They also provide us with a reverse prospecting so that we can reach out to those agents that have clients who are looking for properties like yours in specific areas.
· Safety and Follow up: Diana puts a supra box on your home, which automatically alerts you and her if someone opens the box to get in your home. Only members of the Multiple Listing service have access to these boxes that hold the key to your home and it also records their information. Diana pays for an additional service that immediately sends out a questionnaire on what they are the buyers thought of the home and are they going to write an offer, giving her and you a heads up of what the potential buyer thought of your home.
·Sending Email to her personal data base of over 1500 local agent that she has meet or worked with in the past. Insuring that they know about your property. Not to mention her personal data base of friends, family and clients
Our goal is to get multiple offers on your property, so that we can feel comfortable that we are getting the most money possible for your home. Pricing is a key ingredient to make that happen along with staging the home to make it appeal to as many buyers as possible and then of course the multiple high-quality photographs.
Once we have offers on your home, is where Diana's Negotiation skills come into effect:
· Negotiation : You will be provided with all offers and an outline of the terms of those offers, prior to presenting you the offers Diana will make sure that she has contacted the lender of each offer to verify where the buyer is in the loan process and how much of the information that has been provided has been verified. She will also ask for a Pre-Approval Letter (she prefers Loan Approval when it is available), Desk Top Underwriter and Proof of funds to show the Buyers Ability to purchase your home. Diana will go over each offer to make sure you have an understanding of the offer and all of the terms and provide you with a Net Sheet at the time of presentation. She will give you recommendations on how to work with the offers to possibly get you more money While in the offering process, she communicates with the potential buyers agents to encourages them to make strong offer and many time stronger offers than they were intending to make.. if in a multiple offer situation that is how she causes the offer to go higher.
Disclosures: This is probably one of the most important reasons you need Diana on your team for your Real Estate Transactions. Since California is one of the most litigious state, you will want to make sure you have all of the disclosures, reports and booklets to provide to the buyer. Diana will provide you with all of the legal documents that you will need to provide to the buyer that are required by law, there can be from 65 to 100 documents in each Real Estate Transaction, Diana will take the time to provide you the documents that are needed and provide them to you to complete and make sure that the buyer has also seen them and signed them so that you have proof of all the disclosures given to the buyer. She provides you with signed documents digitally and/or printed also once the transaction has been completed, she will provide you with a Thumb Drive at the end of the Sale, that has all of the documents in one place for you.
Communication is one of the most important skills that required in a Real Estate Transaction. You will be provided with detailed information of the transaction throughout the process, what is happening and what happens next. Once your property is in escrow, you will be copied on all emails that are sent to each party in this transaction so that you are aware of the communication to the lender, to escrow and to title. This provides you with constant up to date information on your Real Estate Transaction.
· Location ... Diana have lived in the Inland Empire all of her life, she is attuned to the local market and have a vested interest in keeping the integrity of the area. Her affiliation You will be provided with all offers and an outline of the terms of those offers, prior to presenting you the offers Diana will make sure that she has contacted the lender of each offer to verify where the buyer is in the loan process and how much of the information that has been provided has been verified. She will also ask for a Pre-Approval Letter (she prefers Loan Approval when it is available), Desk Top Underwriter and Proof of funds to show the Buyers Ability to purchase your home. Diana will go over each offer to make sure you have an understanding of the offer and all of the terms and provide you with a Net Sheet at the time of presentation. She will give you recommendations on how to work with the offers to possibly get you more money While in the offering process, she communicates with the potential buyers agents to encourages them to make strong offer and many time stronger offers than they were intending to make.. if in a multiple offer situation that is how she causes the offer to go higher.
In addition, you should know about the many beneficial services you will also receive from the company who stands behind my name.
RE/MAX : Sells More Real Estate than any other Real Estate Company and here's why!
· RE/MAX Website is the most viewed Website than any other Real Estate Company
· RE/MAX Agent On average, RE/MAX Associates sell more real estate than other agents
· Competitive Advantage Thanks to its global network and stellar reputation, it's no wonder RE/MAX is the name people turn to when they embark on the home buying process.
· Network Size The revolutionary RE/MAX Concept of enabling real estate professionals to maximize their business potential has evolved into a network of more than 110,000 Sales Associates in more than 100 countries and territories. The continuous expansion into remote parts of the world means more visibility and endless possibilities.
· The red, white and blue RE/MAX Balloon, with its "Above the Crowd®" slogan, is one of the most recognizable business logos in the world. RE/MAX boasts a fleet of more than 120 Hot Air Balloons, which allows for more than 6,000 appearances around the world each year.
· An Industry Leader RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year. Each transaction or sale consists of two sides, the listing side and the selling side to clients in the home buying process.
· RE/MAX advertises on TV. which draws more buyers and sellers to their web sites.
· Main Street. Not Wall Street. ® Being locally owned and operated, RE/MAX offices are staffed with professionals who live in the area they work in. Thus, committed to their communities, they have a deep personal interest in the customers they serve.
· Home of the Best Agents® In a business environment of mergers and acquisitions, RE/MAX is the only major real estate network still owned and directed by its founders.
· More Than 44 Years "Above the Crowd®" RE/MAX - now an established industry leader - celebrates its 44th anniversary in 2017 and looks ahead to even greater real estate achievements in the years to come. Whether you're in the home buying process or looking to sell, choose a RE/MAX Associate. When you choose a RE/MAX Associate, you'll have a real estate agent for life.
RE/MAX is proud to have raised over $150,000,000 . for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities, one Diana’s favorite parts of RE/MAX, so a portion of her commission goes to the
Children’s Miracle Network.